Official Post Your Random Thoughts (541 Viewers)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Why why where was the need for 60 shots!
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
SY
I don’t wanna play this ping pong
I would rather film a Tiktok
Your mom raised you as a prince but
This is Queendom right?
I like dancing I love my friends
Sometimes we swear without cigarettes
I like to sex on drinking whisky
I won’t change it what the hell
-Jeon Soyeon, 2022🥀
 
D

Deleted member 74

my liberation notes is so good
might be one of the best dramas this year:pandalove:well it's the first I'm actually invested in enough to watch to the end
 
D

Deleted member 74

it's crazy how much time has passed since those times, it still feels like it was yesterday
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
panic at the disco's early concepts where so much fun but most of their music didn't really age well tbh
nine in the afternoon deserves more love though, she's so cute <33
nearly witches too actually <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread