Official Post Your Random Thoughts (997 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I’m KS’s #1 resident Victon/Hanse stanso if you need any help at all, I’d be so happy to help. I just love seeing people interested in my ult
I wanna know their positions rn :)
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Tbf i thought he was blasian when i first got into bts... His haircut established that for me.

But with mingi.. he just seemed like a brotha... Plus atinys are liars
Yeah I thought that too
and the fact that that stupid host said "speak black english" and they STILL have it up
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah I thought that too
and the fact that that stupid host said "speak black english" and they STILL have it up
Im sorry but when that one interviewer told him "to act his own race" LMFAOOOO
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
THE LONG HAIR I THOUGHT IT WAS SOUL FOR A QUICK SECOND
NO ITS THEO 😭😭 BUT MY BOY SHOTA HIS HAIR NEEDS SAVING THAT SHII IS FRIED
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,522
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I wanna know their positions rn :)
Seungsik- Leader and main vocalist
Seungwoo - Lead Rapper, Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer (he also has some solo stuff to check out)
Chan - Main dancer and vocalist
Sejun - Lead Vocalist, Visual, Face of the Group
Hanse - Main Rapper, Lead dancer (I also recommend his solo stuff if you like rap focused music)
Byungchan- Vocalist, Visual
Subin - Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae (born in 1999)
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_LastRomeo
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,132
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
61,407
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
we all know what i was talking about and we all know who you were shading. so i'm asking you, please stop.

This is a free forum I been using forums before you were even born. It is not my fault if you feel like what I put is about you. Maybe grow up and learn that not everything is about you. Now kindly leave me be or I will involve mods.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Seungsik- Leader and main vocalist
Seungwoo - Lead Rapper, Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer (he also has some solo stuff to check out)
Chan - Main dancer and vocalist
Sejun - Lead Vocalist, Visual, Face of the Group
Hanse - Main Rapper, Lead dancer (I also recommend his solo stuff if you like rap focused music)
Byungchan- Vocalist, Visual
Subin - Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae (born in 1999)
i will ss this and check out solo music!! tysm
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I haven't been cancelled on tiktok for a while... Disappointing ☹
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This is a free forum I been using forums before you were even born. It is not my fault if you feel like what I put is about you. Maybe grow up and learn that not everything is about you. Now kindly leave me be or I will involve mods.
You're the one arguing. How about you grow up and be the bigger person.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread