- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,083
- Reactions Received
- 72,515
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,413
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yeah I just gave myself a headacheAww is everything okay?
Aww hopefully it goes away soonYeah I just gave myself a headache
Oh, where do u get them?Like the Class:y frame I have around my DP
Oh, where do u get them?
kpopsource.com
now whos that dumb💀Its 2022 and people still don't know what Muslims are?
Ty![]()
[READ OP] Request/replace/remove avatar frames here! - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Welcome to the Special Avatar Frame Request Thread! Important Update: Frame Shop & Inventory System! We now have a dedicated Frame Shop where you can browse and purchase regular avatar frames! Once purchased or awarded, frames are added to your personal inventory. You can easily select, set...kpopsource.com
How is that even possibleIts 2022 and people still don't know what Muslims are?
That common stupid question "Do you have to wear that?"now whos that dumb💀