Rightwill can't come out yet because hawkins still believes in fucking satan so how do u think they'll react to homosexuality
arent uThe way I'm posting on tiktok like I'm a 12 year old boy 😩😩
i dont think music can make u depressed or anti social, if anything its people with this toxic stereotypical mentality who will judge every step of yours and will criticise you for a thing they dk shit about"you listening to this vkei shit is making you depressed and anti social!"
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEYRE SAYING I JUST GO HARD MAN ITS NOT THAY DEEP
I agree. The way she's yelling at me about my music taste making me think differently. But I haven't left my room bc she makes me feel unsafe 🤩i dont think music can make u depressed or anti social, if anything its people with this toxic stereotypical mentality who will judge every step of yours and will criticise you for a thing they dk shit about
It's the way i comment on random "hood" Asian guys tiktoks "AYO JAY PARK??" be tagging him and everythingwill never hold back on shading jay park