Official Post Your Random Thoughts (286 Viewers)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
1,941
Reactions Received
2,738
Location
yksi kaksi kolme sauna~~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,054
Fandom
ATINY/KAJ stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
ATBO and BOAT....

I have to get used to this fandom name now
Because of the fact that I make a lot of silly inside jokes about boats in a different forum, I might actually end up stanning them.
Well... I will check out their debut song, when it gets released and stuff.

Tomorrow, I might check out some ATBO stuff.
I have seen a bit of "The Origin: A,B Or What?"
 
  • Wow
Reactions: tricky
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Because of the fact that I make a lot of silly inside jokes about boats in a different forum, I might actually end up stanning them.
Well... I will check out their debut song, when it gets released and stuff.

Tomorrow, I might check out some ATBO stuff.
I have seen a bit of "The Origin: A,B Or What?"
Ooo yess stan atbo

They don't have that much content after the origin but they recently had their first vlive you can check that one out

 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: enen and RockyGoose

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How much hair would Harry Styles style if Harry Styles could style hair?
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
if you take the u out of SuperM... lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
intak i love you but those pants were not it. please wear your pants the correct way next time :LATINAAA:
what, were they backwards? Inside out? Sagging?
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk why but I'm feeling hella chatty tonight!

Oh, and speaking of chatty, there's a country singer from Chattanooga named Lauren Alaina (she's from the Georgia side, though), and she also happens to have a really perky personality. Sometimes I make a joke of it: "She must be an ooga, then - a chattin' ooga!" lol
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
The purple ahhh it's my fav color 😍
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
My introduction went very well lol
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Yiren come back safely 😔
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
A while ago, I was looking for more rookie girl groups to be a fan of by watching their debut and comeback MV's, but my brain decided not to because it knew I'd forget everyone's names.

In other words, name overload.
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
so i think i might actually have found a bias in tnx which is kyungjun. even though he's really shy, he really stands out to me. i feel like i can relate to him a lot and he's just such a cutie. i hope to see him come out of his shy shell in the future~
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Next concert in T-minus... *counts on fingers* four days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as of the 11th)
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Believe it or not, I've only been listening to KPOP girl groups' music since the 2nd generation.

Also, I'm looping Ponzona by Purple Kiss.
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
i've just really been losing interest in enhypen. i do love their music but i just don't care for the members much anymore. i've had interest in them pre-debut but i just don't think enhypen is the group for me. i've liked their comebacks when they've been released but afterwords i don't care to listen to them even though they are good. does that even make sense :coronawimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread