Official Post Your Random Thoughts (283 Viewers)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Don't gooooooooo~
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
The most iconic group ✨Exo✨
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
ppl need to let the videos stay on tiktok
 
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
it was the summer of 1989 the man in the RED car with a great REPUTATION called me out and asked me to be FEARLESS and to SPEAK NOW and like the LOVER i am i went with him and we went deep into the FOKLORE forests not caring about EVERMORE
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I'm not a fan of Twice, but I've been watching some videos of them in variety shows about over a year ago, I think, and have grown to like them.
I have not bought their music because they have So much!
I haven't seen all of their MV's either, maybe just a handful.

The member that stood out to me was Dahyun. Something about her eyes...

I'm surprised and glad to read they've all decided to stay together with the contract renewals.

So maybe I am a fan now....? Hmm.... I am.... not... sure.... :: wonders deeply ::
 
  • Love
Reactions: noctis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'm not a fan of Twice, but I've been watching some videos of them in variety shows about over a year ago, I think, and have grown to like them.
I have not bought their music because they have So much!
I haven't seen all of their MV's either, maybe just a handful.

The member that stood out to me was Dahyun. Something about her eyes...

I'm surprised and glad to read they've all decided to stay together with the contract renewals.

So maybe I am a fan now....? Hmm.... I am.... not... sure.... :: wonders deeply ::
Ahh yes MY bae
sorry
but yes she stood out to me cause she's so pretty in a unique way
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
why havent i got my summer badges?
i posted before...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread