Official Post Your Random Thoughts (310 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
so much thoughts lost
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Ahh yes MY bae
sorry
but yes she stood out to me cause she's so pretty in a unique way
Honestly, I thought she was a foreigner when I first saw her, and I still have no idea why.

However, I thought a few foreign members were Korean. 😕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To me, this emoticon [ 😕 ] does not have a confused expression. It looks more like a sad one instead. If it was redone with 3 question marks on top of its head, that would be the confused emoticon.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Honestly, I thought she was a foreigner when I first saw her, and I still have no idea why.

However, I thought a few foreign members were Korean. 😕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To me, this emoticon [ 😕 ] does not have a confused expression. It looks more like a sad one instead. If it was redone with 3 question marks on top of its head, that would be the confused emoticon.
yeah i thought she was too
i love her voice too
YES that doesn't look confused more like a disappointed sad
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
teddy's not gonna try anything new atp so its gonna be fine
hard to believe this is the same man who produced i love you, missing you, etc
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
though i honestly feel bekuh boom is to blame too, possibly more so than teddy

shes the one who writes lisa's raps (and is white fyi)
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
she also wrote the single dirty spot on wjsn's mostly flawless discography, so there's that too
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I had just re-watched a clip of Running Girls that had Chungha, along with other girl group members and soloists, discussing how she was working hard and could not even fathom taking a break because it seemed like she was a bit pressured to keep going and it broke my heart again to see how, not just her, but all of these girl groups and soloists seem to be overworked.

Which is why I updated my signature with a gratitude to all female artists, even though none of them will ever read it.

I'm aware even boy groups struggle to endure hardships with their labels as well, but I think it's worse for girl groups and we all know the reasons.

If I had a super power ability to stop time for the rest of the world and allow all female artists to take breaks as much as they want, I would.
Why? Because I'm an oppa [ older male ] fan and feel the need to protect them.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread