- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
AMERICANS EAT CHICKEN VADA PAV AND SWEET VADA WITH SPRINKLES ON IT, NOT TO MENTION THAT DISH CALLED PIJJA 😍😍I WAS AT A DESI RESTARAUNT AND THIS WHITE WOMAN CALLED A GULAB JAMAN A ✨MEATBALL✨
Omg thanks!@Erigomlove the sejun one looks like this![]()
last i checked gulab jamuns didn't have meat in them.... are we serving them w spaghetti now?I WAS AT A DESI RESTARAUNT AND THIS WHITE WOMAN CALLED A GULAB JAMAN A ✨MEATBALL✨
OHHH AND SORRY TO NOT HAVE RESPONDED BUT I HAVENT AS YETright omg? i cant wait to listen to the other new songs <3 have you had a chance to listen to the album yet?![]()