Official Post Your Random Thoughts (360 Viewers)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
bro zaden was so fine 😍 he plays football, so freakin athletic, he fucking sh so much, so i did it too that's how it started then i never saw him after 5th grade, he dated my ex bsf, i hope we go to the same high school so i can see if he got hotter or uglier🤭
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
all my crushes since kindergarten
kindergarten - Nicholas (blonde had that basic mohawk with gel ykyk), 1st - still him and Edgar (had those silver teeth things), 2nd - Nicholas still, AND THE OTHER GUY I FORGOT HIS FUCKING NAME HE WAS SO FINENENEIENIEN, quincy, bryan, 3rd - aiden, quincy, STILL THAT GUY I FORGOTOTTOT, 4th - kaden, quincy, armando, aladdin (he was turkish he was fine heheeheh), ANOTHER GUY I FORGOT NAME, 5th - zaden, Francisco(fucking cheerio player), xavier,
continuing later
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
AKJSASJPA{SKASAIUO I FOUNDTHE PHOTOO I WAS CRYINGNGNGN
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
It's sitting in my game library death staring at me
Screenshot 2022-07-26 172058.png
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Its so scary man!
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I had to check my Neopets account because there was a data breach recently. Luckily my account wasn't affected by it but I am going to change my password still.

(I had multiple accounts as a kid, but my most recent account *and my most active account* is almost 11 years old).
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i love scary movies so much and then i play scary games i hate it so much cannootttt
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I should play it as it was a gift
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread