- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- β©βππ₯βπ‘κ©
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Ughhhh ikr! I'm so pissed fuck that damn CEO!after all that
he gets to do what he wants?
took him four times passing out for yall to notice
HE HAS FUCKING PANIC DISORDER
i hope after this he stops passing outUghhhh ikr! I'm so pissed fuck that damn CEO!
I kinda want him to quiti hope after this he stops passing out
cause its getting to be too much atp
i do tooI kinda want him to quit
He's done enough so his family will do just fine he needs to focus on himself and get over jugyeongi do too
he's not in the right place to be in the kpop idol life
too much on his plate