- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I’d suggest Liar off the same album if you haven’t heard it yet. It’s quite different from their other title tracks imo so hard to recommend similar songsi need more (g)i-dle songs like this
DO THEY HAVE MORE SONGS LIKE THIS?!
TyyyyI’d suggest Liar off the same album if you haven’t heard it yet. It’s quite different from their other title tracks imo so hard to recommend similar songs
Liar and Never stop me are rock like songs from I Never Die tooi need more (g)i-dle songs like this
DO THEY HAVE MORE SONGS LIKE THIS?!
TYYYLiar and Never stop me are rock like songs from I Never Die too![]()
I'm sorryyyyHow dare theee?![]()
Its okayyy neither have i 😭😭😭I'm sorryyyy
I haven't listened to him OR Victon in weeks![]()
Omggg twinsies LOLIts okayyy neither have i 😭😭😭