- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
And thanks to you I, I can't love right
I get nice guys and villainize them
Read their texts like they're having sex right now
Scared I'll find out that it's true
And if I do, then I blame you for
Every worst that I assume
When I'm forty-five, someone calls me their wife
And he fucks our lives in one selfish night
Don't think I'll find forgiveness as fast as mom did
And, God, I love you, but you're such a dipshit
Please fucking fix this
I get nice guys and villainize them
Read their texts like they're having sex right now
Scared I'll find out that it's true
And if I do, then I blame you for
Every worst that I assume
When I'm forty-five, someone calls me their wife
And he fucks our lives in one selfish night
Don't think I'll find forgiveness as fast as mom did
And, God, I love you, but you're such a dipshit
Please fucking fix this