Official Post Your Random Thoughts (224 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I slept a little bit too long.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I really wanna change my layout again I'm bored
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
keep looking at me like that and i'll punch you so hard ur nose will look better
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i got a a lotta bitched that dont like me
if we got a problem problem we can handle it hoe
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
ur boyfriend is a sophomore?
gl with that bitch.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
watch whatchu say cause i got ppl who got my back and will tell me everything u said.
bitch too scared to say it to my face. ik u talk abt me
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
" Hello Mrs. **** I need your help, again. Taimane has been putting on lip gloss towards the end of SLA class - daily. Yesterday, I explained it had to stop. She agreed. Today, she applied her lipstick (for several minutes) and sprayed a great deal of perfume... It was toxic to those with seasonal allergies to say the least. I understand others did this, too, but her peers won't tell on each other. Please, please don't allow Taimane to bring perfume to school. She is not allowed to use it, anyway. Due to this I wrote and office referral. Ms. **** will talk to her, tomorrow, as well. Thank you, as always for your support. Ms. ****"
like stfu.
thats why u have no husband... girl i just wanna look good.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
" Hello Mrs. **** I need your help, again. Taimane has been putting on lip gloss towards the end of SLA class - daily. Yesterday, I explained it had to stop. She agreed. Today, she applied her lipstick (for several minutes) and sprayed a great deal of perfume... It was toxic to those with seasonal allergies to say the least. I understand others did this, too, but her peers won't tell on each other. Please, please don't allow Taimane to bring perfume to school. She is not allowed to use it, anyway. Due to this I wrote and office referral. Ms. **** will talk to her, tomorrow, as well. Thank you, as always for your support. Ms. ****"
like stfu.
thats why u have no husband... girl i just wanna look good.
u never even told me not to
i never fuckin heard u...
like dont tell me i cant put my lip gloss on?? u need sum w ur dry ass lips
honey u need some foundation and concealer too... on me bro.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I've updated my location.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
No lovesicks girls played twice on TV
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My locale is a bit confusing.
But at least I understand it.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Bro. Wtf. This bitch keeps staring at me like wtf do u want?
I'm not giving u gum and ur weird. PLS stop staring at me and waiting til I look.
A lil creepy bro.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Amy such a great name.

My sister in law, didn't go with it...

:hayshook:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I wanna watch verivery you dumb brat
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I should've ate dinner
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread