Official Post Your Random Thoughts (286 Viewers)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i dont really watch kdramas but i keep getting extraordinary attorney woo shorts recommended and the lead and her love interest are so cute i totally want to watch it now :shockedcover:
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
i do not have a crush on javier he is just funny and attractive i do not have a crush on javier he is just funny and attractive i do not have a crush on javier he is just funny and attractive i do not have a crush on javier he is just funny and attractive i do not have a crush on javier he is just funny and attractive i do not have a crush on javier he is just funny and attractive i do not have a crush on javier he is just funny and attractive i do not have a crush on javier he is just funny and attractive i do not have a crush on javier he is just funny and attractive
 
D

Deleted member 74

sometimes you learn the hard way that some things are meant to stay in the past, and you should just leave them there
I suddenly have these clear realizations like I have a functioning brain at 3am :face:
 
D

Deleted member 74

why do people irl make it so hard for me to be myself
I've always said it's so much easier online~
 
D

Deleted member 74

I hope I can pass everything and go there next year
I can't wait, and I really need my drivers license soon o: I hate driving though TT
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i cannot fucking remember the song i am searching everywhere
whats the name.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread