- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
⭐⭐⭐Ngl I really wanna know what u were gonna ask lmao
like rite when i told u that i wasnt gonna ask it anymore u could've js said okay mane 😭Damn ok.
All I saw was you saying nvm cuz it's rude and it peaked my interest bc I figured wth could there be to ask to me that would be rude. That's alllike rite when i told u that i wasnt gonna ask it anymore u could've js said okay mane 😭
Ah ok thanks. Was confused lmaothose r lyrics
okayyy ⭐All I saw was you saying nvm cuz it's rude and it peaked my interest bc I figured wth could there be to ask to me that would be rude. That's all