Official Post Your Random Thoughts (182 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My mind is a blur among more blurs.
I will forget one day.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
what forum was it?
Akp. I got banned a few days ago for saying a ur mum joke to the owner then I got unabnned an hour later. Now I'm banned again but idk what I did lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: princesita

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Akp. I got banned a few days ago for saying a ur mum joke to the owner then I got unabnned an hour later. Now I'm banned again but idk what I did lol
That's a dumb reason to ban someone.
I quoted a few people on Hallyuplus and got a warning saying it was spam.
I left after that.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
That's a dumb reason to ban someone.
I quoted a few people on Hallyuplus and got a warning saying it was spam.
I left after that.
Very much so.

Yikes, that sounds like bad moderation to me :pepeslippy:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Akp. I got banned a few days ago for saying a ur mum joke to the owner then I got unabnned an hour later. Now I'm banned again but idk what I did lol
Wait what’s your UN there? I think I recognize you :pepelook:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: velvet

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Wow
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Ohhh we’ve interacted a few times, I’m WinterStorm1
OMG HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! :pepeheart: I'm glad I can still talk to some akp users on here, including you!
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! :pepeheart: I'm glad I can still talk to some akp users on here, including you!
It’s nice to see you around here! You seem very kind and I’m usually more active here so this works out nicely
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
It’s nice to see you around here! You seem very kind and I’m usually more active here so this works out nicely
I try to be lmao The only times I've been pissed on akp publicly was like a few days ago.

You seem very kind as well! I can't wait to talk to you more!!!!
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I try to be lmao The only times I've been pissed on akp publicly was like a few days ago.

You seem very kind as well! I can't wait to talk to you more!!!!
Awww thank you!! And if you need any help navigating around her, don’t be afraid to ask!! I can’t wait to talk to you more as well
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread