- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
DID HE SAY THAT? XD Also, Theo is dangerous. His voice is heavenly."let's go to the farm and eat uncooked chicken like yt ppl be doin'" YES SIR SAY NO MORE 😋😁
True. My mistake.boy what is african black
u can be african white
What book?Tehe guess I'm starting a new book
I hope you pick the bestest one to startIdk I'm torn between three options![]()
NO LMAOO I AM BEING HYPOTHETICAL. IF HE DID SAY THAT, I WOULD 100% DO ANYTHING HE SAYSSDID HE SAY THAT? XD Also, Theo is dangerous. His voice is heavenly.
it was days gonei played this one zombie game before
i dont remember what it was called
i really liked it
just go back to ur hospital room where u were SAFEwhite people always exploring mane