- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
YOU CAN HELP ME BY CLIMBING ON TOP OF THE FRIDGE AND STAYING THEREThen I can't help you
NoYOU CAN HELP ME BY CLIMBING ON TOP OF THE FRIDGE AND STAYING THERE![]()
I WILL PICK YOU UP AND PUT YOU THERE DAMMIT
Can you even pick me up?I WILL PICK YOU UP AND PUT YOU THERE DAMMIT
Can you even pick me up?
Anyways stream:
Let Jimmy kill itThere's a big ass moth in my room should I use my yellow belt in taekwondo?
Jimmy's dead idk where he wentLet Jimmy kill it![]()
My pronouns are vroom and skrrt; Refer to me as such
Exactly!!!!!! Vroom vroom skrrt bitches!!!!!
I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU JIMMY NAURRRRRJimmy's dead idk where he went
Dw another Jimmy will come back, he always respawns!!!I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU JIMMY NAURRRRR![]()