Official Post Your Random Thoughts (361 Viewers)

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
Need to listen to more WJSN, fromis_9, and Weki Meki which are according to Reddit are my alternatives to T-Ara, KARA, and Orange Caramel.
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Need to listen to more WJSN, fromis_9, and Weki Meki which are according to Reddit are my alternatives to T-Ara, KARA, and Orange Caramel.
wjsn the black - easy is a good song.

I think @balloonvelvet would know more than me. She recommended me a song that I kind of liked but I don’t remember lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
wjsn the black - easy is a good song.

I think @balloonvelvet would know more than me. She recommended me a song that I kind of liked but I don’t remember lol
I'm going through all of WJSN's music videos rn. I really like Last Sequence, Super Yuppers, Unnatural, and Hmph! so far.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread