- Joined
- 15 November 2020
- Messages
- 11,086
- Reactions Received
- 11,556
- Location
- we like it like
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11,767
- Fandom
- zeroady
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
I already did hahatell me once you've added me so I can delete it! :)
I already did hahatell me once you've added me so I can delete it! :)
THEY SLAY SO MUCH MY FAV GGI'm making Fanta Girls for prints and I am almost done with them!! Got Pineapple to finish and Peach is done!
Then I make Pepsi Men Prints....XD
Nitro Pepsi is actuallly gonna be Twins, FOr Origianl and Vanilla. XD@SugarPoppinBSI can nitro pepsi vanilla be one of the men
I REALLY APPRECIATE!!!! ; u ; THANK YOU~!THEY SLAY SO MUCH MY FAV GG
TWINS?!?!Nitro Pepsi is actuallly gonna be Twins, FOr Origianl and Vanilla. XD
my life has been changed, my health is cured, i feel alive, brand new, slayed and rebornHUHUHU YYUUUUUS~! <3 XDD
HUHUHU~!my life has been changed, my health is cured, i feel alive, brand new, slayed and reborn