Official Post Your Random Thoughts (107 Viewers)

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,169
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,816
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Gonna have food poisoning party. My dad made me yogurt with real strawberrys (yogurt was store bought) and he was so proud he had something tasty for me. I taste it and it tasted horrible but i am a dumb fuck and kept eating it so i wont hurt my dads feelings. But he noticed i was eating it really slowly and he wanted to taste it. So he tasted it and he thought it was disgusting also. He went to look and the ise before date was 26.2. . I ate half a bowl of old disgusting yogurt. I am dumb fuc please send money to pay my medical bills xoxoxo
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
pulled minhee on my free card ohhhhhhh my godddddddddd
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
think im gonna fortnite for a bit before i do anything today its been awhile
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I am not getting off work until close! No early leaving for me! Ahahahah!!!

Give me the extra money thanks.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Man I love my little spinning star! 💖 Sooo cute!
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
2,443
Reactions Received
3,740
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,689
Fandom
Blink
Gender
Male
It's always nice when it's the weekend! I'm also doing good since you're doing good :rosesmug: Just kidding haha but I really am doing good!
If you keep giving me compliments Uncle Rosie, I would get more confident :rosesmug:
Awww you're so sweet :sakUwu:
I'll run out of compliment if I continue :rosesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
why am i so unproductive in updating the threads today
 
  • Sad
Reactions: enen

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
ia m so tired
 
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
this shit is TOO much work just for a hobby especially not one i am super passionate about. i'll let it go after i'm done with it but for now, super tiring and draining.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread