- Joined
- 6 January 2023
- Messages
- 2,510
- Reactions Received
- 2,238
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,581
- Fandom
- NCT & GGs
- Gender
- Female
YESSSSSSS. speaking of, watching the show rn bc they probably gonna win that to. TWO wins in one comeback omg 👀👀💖👀💖👀💖👀💖 only cravity can get me up this earlyFIRST NON THE SHOW WIN LES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAIT THEY'RE ON RN?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!YESSSSSSS. speaking of, watching the show rn bc they probably gonna win that to. TWO wins in one comeback omg 👀👀💖👀💖👀💖👀💖 only cravity can get me up this early
THE SHOWS PLAYING RN, THEY'RE PERFORMING LAST AND WE GOT THREE MORE BEFORE THEM BUT SKDJDFKSJ. cherry bullet's on rnWAIT THEY'RE ON RN?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
Nvm nobody on aq's on rnkpop youtube live chats fucking suck aq stream >>>>
Oh I love the mess of this song, play on the world indeedTHE SHOWS PLAYING RN, THEY'RE PERFORMING LAST AND WE GOT THREE MORE BEFORE THEM BUT SKDJDFKSJ. cherry bullet's on rn![]()
side note rant rq apparently show champion "cancelled trophies this week for internal reasons" last second like what does that even MEAN, luvitys r rioting rn bc after opening pre-voting, thats time and money bro..... what is happening why this always happen to cravity 🧍🧍🧍 HELL!!!
Imagine having an mc who's leaving the show today, he's most likely to win the trophy, and they just cancel it oml I'd be fumingOh I love the mess of this song, play on the world indeed
TF?!?!?!!? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'M GOING INSANE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GOING ON WIKIHOW TO SEE HOW TO COMMIT ARSON ON A BUILDING :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
right its crazy, but fun, slayOh I love the mess of this song, play on the world indeed
TF?!?!?!!? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'M GOING INSANE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GOING ON WIKIHOW TO SEE HOW TO COMMIT ARSON ON A BUILDING :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
WELL show champion, the one tomorrow. not 'the show' they still got that chance. all these award shows having similar names makes things so confusing my tired brain waking up seeing those tweets i got confused too LOLImagine having an mc who's leaving the show today, he's most likely to win the trophy, and they just cancel it oml I'd be fuming
They're gonna party celebrate, forever tomorrow am I rite????right its crazy, but fun, slay
I WILL JOIN U CUZ GOT DAM!!!!!!!!! they hate to see kings win.....
haters gonna hate they got an issue with ballers and they MEANT that
WELL show champion, the one tomorrow. not 'the show' they still got that chance. all these award shows having similar names makes things so confusing my tired brain waking up seeing those tweets i got confused too LOL
Bro I just blocked them it's irritating afthat one person in chat making it their full time job to hate on every artist consistently. the dedication![]()
Cravity or not cravity? That is the questionImma need to change my aesthetic soon