- Joined
- 18 December 2022
- Messages
- 7,682
- Reactions Received
- 9,726
- Location
- Hali's Heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 23,622
- Fandom
- Lol Guess
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Vroom/Skrrt
- Ship
- Wreck
They're gonna party celebrate, forever tomorrow am I rite????![]()
Korean music shows need to come up with better names, we have the show (what a fucking bad name too) and show champion, but then also music bank and music core???? They need to be more creative tf![]()
There used to be this Aussie 80s music show called countdown so whenever I think of mcountdown I thin of fucking artsy synth wave and dsico ;-;-;yaaas![]()
FR mcountdown is the only cool one and its still not even creativejust a dam M![]()
THIS IS SO EMOTIONAL KFDJSDKJF IMMA MISS THIS DUO SO MUCH FOMG MINHEE'S CRYING I THOUGHT HE WAS FAKING AT FIRST OH SHIT
i will never emotionally recover from thisNOT THE EMOTIONAL MONTAGE