- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
What forum was it? If I may ask?Ahahahaaa... Now I remember why I left that other forum ages back. Toxicity and drama up the wahooooo.![]()
The really popular one that a lot of people here migrated from. I'm afraid to say the name.What forum was it? If I may ask?
Ah I see. You have friends here, never forget : )The really popular one that a lot of people here migrated from. I'm afraid to say the name.![]()
Unrelated but your aesthetics scare me right nowAh I see. You have friends here, never forget : )
Haha that's what I wanted! >: )Unrelated but your aesthetics scare me right now![]()
![]()
WHAT'S YOUR TWITCH NAME AGAIN!?!??!?!still streaming 2night but im so tired
some time
i went to sleep so
ill be more awake
later... ugh.... sleep....![]()
0v0theo!! im so nervousWHAT'S YOUR TWITCH NAME AGAIN!?!??!?!
BRO YOUR PFP IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE OMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL0v0theo!! im so nervous![]()