Official Post Your Random Thoughts (107 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm struggling over a hump. No, not hump day, but a hump that's slamming me back down and making me cry.

I feel so discouraged over my journey of being healthier and losing weight. I maintained the EXACT same weight this week from last, which really is a good thing: I didn't gain any, and because it's the exact same weight it's probably the water weight from water filling my fat cells after the fat has left my body. BUT. It still discourages me.

I'm taking small steps - small changes in my exercise every day and small changes in my diet - to try building it slowly and maintaining it for a lifestyle change, not just a rush to lose a lot of weight in little time. This is where it becomes discouraging, because I feel like I'm not going fast enough, I'm not doing enough to get the weight off, to see the change, to feel the change, to notice the change. Like. I'm working so hard, but it's not even a drop in the ocean of this journey, and I have so many more drops to fill said ocean.

I'm sitting here feeling like all this work I've been doing is making no dent, and why even try? But it has made a dent, I actually do feel a little better, my measurements are a little different from last week than they are this week, and I think even my chin/neck is a bit smaller (that double chin whale gullet is slowly slipping back up into my jaw I think? or I'm just lying to myself, who knows) but I still kick myself and think "do I have to practically kill and starve myself to be healthy and a lower weight? wtf?"


Ugh I need encouragement.
You're doing great taem! Keep it up! You'll reach your goal eventually dw :pandalove:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
things are going downhill real fast aren't they.. but it's my own responsibility, gotta stay positive..

You can do it!
Stay positive like I know you can, and lean on myself or others if you need it ♥
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku and Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
damn, I miss History, Ze.a, mblaq, C-clown.. Etc So much... I was into so many boys groups back in the day... And all my girls groups are gone... =_=

I cant commit to the new gen, they'll disappear on me too one day...
Here I go on my kpop nostalgia trip... Lets start with some Seven and SS501...
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
its harder than you realise when you are like this, but you already know cause I told you, I can only leave it to you really.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
My song for the day.. gives me a break from all the SHINee and Jonghyun ballads i've been jamming to all day...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread