- Joined
- 15 November 2020
- Messages
- 11,086
- Reactions Received
- 11,556
- Location
- we like it like
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11,767
- Fandom
- zeroady
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
ok 6th place close enough igNO I DID IT FINALLY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAOO now imma get a victory royale watch brb
I love Dangersomeone is listening to danger. bts’s best song iktr
ALWAYS** YOU SEE?!?! I NOTICED IT LAST MINUTE. WTFi dont understand how i also write another word instead of the word i mean... minute instead of minus..,.. i almost wrote enough instead of another.... ig they're close enough in spelling but WHY do i always so this... just now i almost wrote also instead of always. HELP!! WHY!!!
ive drawn him somethin for the past 8 years im not stopping NOW i cant break the chainok fanart time this weekend MANAMI day is soon