Official Post Your Random Thoughts (993 Viewers)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I’m hesitant to stan new groups but i rlly fell in love with idle this comeback. I’ll at least give their discography a full listen and go from there🥲
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I feel like I should start muting people who have dni’s against me bc of my age. Like, I won’t follow but I might reply or retweet something by accident🥲
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
A lot of their aesthetic designs make use of bunnies. The character that is featured on the album art is a bunny. Their lightstick has bunny ears, etc. i think their fandom name harkens to this design and image decision they’ve had since the beginning.
Like I said. Funky. :haylul:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so thrilled right now because of the Mortal Kombat 1 remake trailer and the game's release date being this September the 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, it inspired me to update my avatar/display picture to my favorite character.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
calling the whole store was a bit extra wtf
yeah good luck on everything else bc im no longer gaf about getting everything done!! fend for urselves!! for ONCE
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
calling the whole store was a bit extra wtf
yeah good luck on everything else bc im no longer gaf about getting everything done!! fend for urselves!! for ONCE
i do way too much for them to act like i cant do anything because of the things THEY dont do
HELLO?!

if they spent one week doing what i do theyd cry bc thats literally what happened last year when i went on vacation LMAO
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Periods😢
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
WHEEZE
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
There are some parts of Unforgiven’s choreography that I absolutely love to pieces (the skipping and hand swinging move looks so cute) and there are some parts of the choreography that I hate to no end (the pointing fingers in the sky move is terrible). It could have been such a good choreography if they changed a few parts honestly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread