- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
@Cravity_Official yo you wanna buy the demo off me?Writing a song about space cowboys
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU'VE GOT THIS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOi am going to draw (real) (not clickbait) (bc i never lie)
![]()
THANK YOU LEGENDYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU'VE GOT THIS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Oh I've never heard of mew mew, what's that?THANK YOU LEGEND
attempting to make tokyo mew mew keychain charms... sounds like a cute idea.... i love mew mew....![]()
tokyo mew mew is an anime abt magical girls and they turn half animal in magical form and they fight off aliens to protect earth while also working at a maid cafe its sick asffff.Oh I've never heard of mew mew, what's that?
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT'S VERY CUTE!!! YOUR DRAWING WILL SERVE THEM JUSTICE I KNOW IT!!!tokyo mew mew is an anime abt magical girls and they turn half animal in magical form and they fight off aliens to protect earth while also working at a maid cafe its sick asffff.
![]()
it has a recent reboot thats currently airing the 2nd season but tbh i need to catch up on it all 🧍♂🧍♂
it was my first ever anime so its very dear to my heart 😭 ❤
IT IS SO CUTE AND FUN FR. && THANK YOU, THIS WILL FUEL ME I WILL TRY MY BEST 😭😭😭😭😭😭AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT'S VERY CUTE!!! YOUR DRAWING WILL SERVE THEM JUSTICE I KNOW IT!!!
this dude's name is BIRDeveryone hold the presses there's a new beyblade series coming out![]()
WHAT
im having a vision![]()
???? 😭
the green here is making me go crazy this is quite the color choices![]()
HELLO?
Woahhhh that's amazingg!!!Got remember who we are and the awakening today! Only need be our voice to complete my cravity collection