- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
wow!! an hour passed! maybe i am a liari am going to draw (real) (not clickbait) (bc i never lie)
![]()
Guys please answer before I make my own decisionGuys another cravity aesthetic or non cravity aesthetic?
another cravity one would be niceGuys another cravity aesthetic or non cravity aesthetic?
RIGHT ANSWER already made up my mind anyways lolanother cravity one would be nice![]()
Oops forgot to reply. I think whatever you are comfortable with.RIGHT ANSWER already made up my mind anyways lol![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
lmao a moodRIGHT ANSWER already made up my mind anyways lol![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
SLAY IM COMFORTABLE WITH CRAVITYOops forgot to reply. I think whatever you are comfortable with.
"tomororw" BINCVH IT IS TOMORROWfccckn hell the concert started to i look at the tl or do i avoid it til tomorrow
jake's voice is perfect for this partIT'S YOU AND ME IN THIS WORLD NAEGELO DASIWA TIGHT ME
NAL GUWONHALGEOLAMYEON JUST COME KISS ME AND BITE MEEEE
I'M SO OBSESSED WITH BITE ME'S PREVIEW![]()
![]()
![]()