Official Post Your Random Thoughts (460 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i would make a carrd specific for this place but i would make it totally identically to my pngtuber's carrd bc its just too baller sorry ill plagiarize myself x
actually u kno what i will
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I finally found the way to permanently disable the annoying KS News, etc. Notification box telling me I should Allow Push-to-talk option whenever signing into KS. I've always answered No instead of selecting the little Never Display link in the second screen or box.
:pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:


I'm going to have SF6 withdrawals like everyone else who has played the beta once Capcom shuts it off.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Not gonna lie, I am thinking of going through KARD's discography as well....LOL

I have listened to their titles...for a bit, but I need to DELVE. Idk
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
If only I had better parents who actually know how to CARE about me because with my own parents that I have…literally FUCK them!! :kuromimad: Like they can seriously go f*** themselves

and this is why I can fully relate to her when someone asked her “don’t you long for living with your family?” Since that’s exactly how I feel abt mine 🤷‍♀️ /srs
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Perhaps this is a sign that I should really get (as in like ‘apply for and then get accepted from the job interview type of thing’) a job :sj_weary::taesip: but considering the mental health issues I have plus some not-so-good experiences that I’ve had with my previous roles, I‘m not even mentally ready to do so
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
C . R . A . Z . Y
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
ok carrd done i think i switched everything properly
if u see a trace of 0v0theo in there close ur eyes queens no u didnt
this was supposed to be minimum effort bc i literally just took my other carrd and revised but why did it take so long im too much
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Nice song, cannot go wrong.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • StrayMixx