Official Post Your Random Thoughts (325 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i bet it was so beautiful :sakUwu: i would like to visit one daaayy 😍
yeeess the cherry blossoms were so beautiful :sakUwu: and I got to ride a train for the first time there, an amazing experience I must say! :pikahappy:
yess if you ever get to, tell me all about it :pepeheart: or even if it's a different countryyy :letitfry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
yeeess the cherry blossoms were so beautiful :sakUwu: and I got to ride a train for the first time there, an amazing experience I must say! :pikahappy:
yess if you ever get to, tell me all about it :pepeheart: or even if it's a different countryyy :letitfry:
omggg i bet it was magical ~ aaa :sakUwu: trains!! ive only been on one in my life but theyre cool 😍😍

ONE DAYY!!
ofccc aay, im going to mexico in september !! i plan on taking a lot of pics. i will definitely share :hcnod:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
omggg i bet it was magical ~ aaa :sakUwu: trains!! ive only been on one in my life but theyre cool 😍😍

ONE DAYY!!
ofccc aay, im going to mexico in september !! i plan on taking a lot of pics. i will definitely share :hcnod:
yesss :sakUwu: the train system is so cool, kinda wish we had trains here at our place :PandaUnicorn:

ayieeeee have lots of fun there!! :pandahappy: hol up I have pics and they're on my parent's phone, I'm going to share it to you once I get them picturesssllama_twerk
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
yesss :sakUwu: the train system is so cool, kinda wish we had trains here at our place :PandaUnicorn:

ayieeeee have lots of fun there!! :pandahappy: hol up I have pics and they're on my parent's phone, I'm going to share it to you once I get them picturesssllama_twerk
agreed!! trains should be more common!!

thank u!!
YESS plz share pics i wanted to ask but wasnt sure if i could :hcshy: lmaooo
i would love to seeee!1!!1!!!1!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
agreed!! trains should be more common!!

thank u!!
YESS plz share pics i wanted to ask but wasnt sure if i could :hcshy: lmaooo
i would love to seeee!1!!1!!!1!!
yess!!

you're always welcomee!! <3

aw don't be shy, if you want to ask something, you can ask!! :pikahappy:
I will send it to you once I get ittt :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
yess!!

you're always welcomee!! <3

aw don't be shy, if you want to ask something, you can ask!! :pikahappy:
I will send it to you once I get ittt :sakUwu:
:pepeheart:

woo!!! ^^ patiently waiting :hcnod:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Street Fighter 6 is too dang fun!!!!!!!!!!!
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
LMFAO during candy performance
chenle and jisung ended up missing the timing for the pair dance and just stared at each other like 🧍‍♂🧍‍♂

and chenle just STAYED LIKE THAT standing 🧍‍♂ staring jisung down like he betrayed him for the last time fjdjdnxb
THIS LMAO

he did not move after that he 🧍‍♂
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
It has been a while :o Happy Friday! :rosedance: (or Saturday, cause I know our timezones never match up haha)
I have been really good, just spending time with some special people lately <3

How are you, anything new or plans for the summer?
Happy Friday to you as well!! Yep it's still Friday for me but it's already 10pm :lisalaugh:
Aww that's cute <3 I'm really glad to hear that! :pandalove:

I've been really good as well, my summer break started a few weeks ago and I'm really enjoying it! Probably just spend some quality time with my family, hang out with my friends and relax :vroomskrrt:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sanumi
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
1,268
Reactions Received
1,576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,766
Gender
Female
Happy Friday to you as well!! Yep it's still Friday for me but it's already 10pm :lisalaugh:
Aww that's cute <3 I'm really glad to hear that! :pandalove:

I've been really good as well, my summer break started a few weeks ago and I'm really enjoying it! Probably just spend some quality time with my family, hang out with my friends and relax :vroomskrrt:
At least we are on same day for now haha...
That sounds fun, I'll be doing similar + probably go to the beach more often

it's late
I go to sleep now :vroomskrrt:

good night :vroomskrrt::vroomskrrt::vroomskrrt:
bye :taeilsob:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread