Official Post Your Random Thoughts (161 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
so bored
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
oiling point reached
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I cannot believe I'll be a year old next month. Where did the time go??!?!? Christ!
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
oh no! that's terrible!! :pepecry1::pepecry1:
right now it's manageable but so persistent so it's an aggravating pain ya kno ? :jenniecry:

im just hoping it doesnt get worse...
1685969343102.gif


friend im going thru it :izhug:
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
right now it's manageable but so persistent so it's an aggravating pain ya kno ? :jenniecry:

im just hoping it doesnt get worse...
1685969343102.gif


friend im going thru it :izhug:
I also hope it doesn't get worse :sanapray:

I'm glad to hear that! You will get through this <3 :wjhug:
Eeeeee anyways hruuu
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
1,268
Reactions Received
1,576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,766
Gender
Female
Yeah lol because we're usually not on the same day :lisalaugh:
going to the beach is always so fun! I hope you enjoy your summer <3:pandalove:

I'm back~ :joyslay::sakUwu:
yeah it is, but it has been a bit cool lately :( I want it to warm up a bit more.
ty <3 I know you'll be going to bed soon, huh :haylul:


<3 have you watched it before? :pandaamazed:
I have, but I never finished it :o That was a long time ago!
btw, cute sig :sanapray:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I also hope it doesn't get worse :sanapray:

I'm glad to hear that! You will get through this <3 :wjhug:
Eeeeee anyways hruuu
thank you 😭😭 ill be finally going to the doctor soon .... hopefully we can figure it all out bc...
1685969653864.gif
djjdjs

other than my health i think im doing okay 😭😭 i really dont know anymore im sorry :pepecry1:

how are you?1!?1!!
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
yeah it is, but it has been a bit cool lately :( I want it to warm up a bit more.
ty <3 I know you'll be going to bed soon, huh :haylul:
I hope it gets more warm soon there :llama_squish:

you're welcomee <3

welp you guessed it! :pepecry1: but I might stay up a little more since my parents have a visitor and they're still talking so I can still stay here hihi
how are you today!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sanumi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread