Official Post Your Random Thoughts (190 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Come back to me wee one.
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
im late every day and no one has sad anything yet i dont think they care tbh as long as i get my work done :haylul:

good choice!! my favorite are yellow nectarines SO GOOD OMG 😍😍😍


ALSO SLAYFUL MIYEON PFP YES
oooh I see!

I haven't tried and heard of yellow nectrarines:pandaamazed: Oh and I just looked it up, there are no yellow nectarines in our country :llama_shook:

Tbh I can't choose if my bias is Shuhua or Miyeon :pikahappy: but they are all amazing!! and I need to play Allergy and Queencard at least 10 times a day or else my day will be incomplete :pikagun:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I think strawberry season is in winter so maybe eventually we can be lucky to have them then idk

and thank you for cleansing my eye with ur miyeon pfp my mood is instantly better :letitfry:
do you like winter? :pandaamazed:

yesss as it should be !! :pinksunoo:
 
  • Love
Reactions: K1NG

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
oooh I see!

I haven't tried and heard of yellow nectrarines:pandaamazed: Oh and I just looked it up, there are no yellow nectarines in our country :llama_shook:

Tbh I can't choose if my bias is Shuhua or Miyeon :pikahappy: but they are all amazing!! and I need to play Allergy and Queencard at least 10 times a day or else my day will be incomplete :pikagun:
NOO omg. its the same as a yellow peach !! if you have yellow peaches, just without the fuzz 😭 its so sweet, so juicy.... way better than the white nectarines/peaches those do not compare a bit... 😭

REAL. miyeon is my number one girlie shes my queen :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: but shuhua is so funny.. a legend... cute.. 😭 and i feel u omg. the whole album was on repeat for dayyysss its so good
!!!!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Winter here is killing me softy.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hate these overall. If you wanna pee you're screwed lol
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Pain in the ass to get undressed.
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
NOO omg. its the same as a yellow peach !! if you have yellow peaches, just without the fuzz 😭 its so sweet, so juicy.... way better than the white nectarines/peaches those do not compare a bit... 😭

REAL. miyeon is my number one girlie shes my queen :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: but shuhua is so funny.. a legend... cute.. 😭 and i feel u omg. the whole album was on repeat for dayyysss its so good
!!!!!!!
I wanna try it someday :pikahappy: it said this "Peach Trees do not tolerate cold weather well. While some varieties can survive Philippines's cooler winters, most will die if the winter temperatures drop consistently below 30 degrees Fahrenheit" :pepelook: I didn't know Philippines had winter or maybe this just means the wet season or something :irenecrazy:

as she should be!! :kittylove::kittylove::kittylove: I actually still need to listen to the bsides, I'm very lazy when it comes to listening to bsides lmao:confusedcat: cause I feel like listening to a music the first time is better when you watch an mv or something like that :catsip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I wanna try it someday :pikahappy: it said this "Peach Trees do not tolerate cold weather well. While some varieties can survive Philippines's cooler winters, most will die if the winter temperatures drop consistently below 30 degrees Fahrenheit" :pepelook: I didn't know Philippines had winter or maybe this just means the wet season or something :irenecrazy:

as she should be!! :kittylove::kittylove::kittylove: I actually still need to listen to the bsides, I'm very lazy when it comes to listening to bsides lmao:confusedcat: cause I feel like listening to a music the first time is better when you watch an mv or something like that :catsip:
omg... thats so .. omg... :maheart: :maheart: :maheart: i hope u can try them some day they r too good aaa..


understandable 😭 i always watch mv first then dive into the full album on loop like a ritual LOL
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
yess me
omg... thats so .. omg... :maheart: :maheart: :maheart: i hope u can try them some day they r too good aaa..


understandable 😭 i always watch mv first then dive into the full album on loop like a ritual LOL
yess, if I ever get to try it, you'll be the first one to know!! :pandalove:

yess but it takes me MONTHS to listen to the full album lol :pandashrug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
yess me
yess, if I ever get to try it, you'll be the first one to know!! :pandalove:

yess but it takes me MONTHS to listen to the full album lol :pandashrug:
plz do thank u :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:

omg... you know what thats a mood lol :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread