- Joined
- 18 December 2022
- Messages
- 7,684
- Reactions Received
- 9,726
- Location
- Hali's Heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 23,632
- Fandom
- Lol Guess
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Vroom/Skrrt
- Ship
- Wreck
LOOOL sorry i m speeeedaskdjfsd pls omg look at my post again, you hit the quote button 0.001 second earlier than I hit the enter button
I realized it late LOL![]()
THE POWER THAT YOU HOLDLOOOL sorry i m speeeed![]()
OMG LOL i can imagine the fear lmaooomgggTHE POWER THAT YOU HOLD
I KNEW YOU WERE FAST SO I WAS LITERALLY TYPING SO FAST SO THAT YOU'LL SEE IT AFTER I EDITED IT![]()
I wanna do that toooOh I can't wait to bathe in the sun in the backyard again!
lmaooOMG LOL i can imagine the fear lmaooomggg![]()
and i was still too fast i need to slow down LOL
but if I'm in the mood..sometimes I'm in the mood to do chores, sometimes I'm not
and if I'm not, PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ME![]()
im fine!! had an extreme headache and so tired earlier but im feeling a lil bit better nowlmaoo
anywayss how are you doing!!!
my eyes can't handle if stuff aren't organized HELPbut if I'm in the mood..
I'm literally going to clean everything, organize all the spoons, all the plates, all the glasses, EVERYTHING
why are you always feeling something bad omllim fine!! had an extreme headache and so tired earlier but im feeling a lil bit better now![]()
how are youuu
You never didunderstandable
I would love to experience Winter someday![]()
i dont knowwwwhy are you always feeling something bad omllI'm glad to hear you're at least feeling a bit better
I'M DOING GREAT! ME AND MY SISTER HAVE THE INTERNET ALL TO OURSELEVES TODAY HOHOHOand I'm just chilling since it's the weekend anyways
![]()
you shocked lolYou never did![]()
welcomee and tell me how it goessi dont knowwwbut im going to the doctor soon hopefully ill get answeerrrssss aaaaa. thank u 😭😭
YOOOO. thats fun 😎😎keep chillin keep slayin yaaaa![]()