Official Post Your Random Thoughts (107 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
No way I can’t believe it I thought you guys get all seasons ??????? man must be annoying to have a messy weather all the year
We only have dry and wet seasons :kirbypop: even during wet season, it's still SO HOT, wet season started already but it's HOOOOT :duckflower:
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
True that and same here, cause here in Australia we’ve never had snow even when it gets really cold huhu:<
i know rightt :gyuripout:

it says this:
Based on the average of all weather stations in the Philippines, excluding Baguio, the mean annual temperature is 26.6°C. The coolest months fall in January with a mean temperature of 25.5°C while the warmest month occurs in May with a mean temperature of 28.3°C.

it's not that cold here :kirbypop: well except Baguio :haylul:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,184
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
welcomee and tell me how it goess :izhug:

YESSS llama_twerk

also istg your gifs are always so cute 🥺🥺
will do :pepecry1:

YAAA

thank youu ;^; i have so many but i have a billion of haechan alone LOL
1686363592339.gif
1686363624743.gif
1686363677714.gif
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie
Joined
17 May 2023
Messages
259
Reactions Received
428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,681
We only have dry and wet seasons :kirbypop: even during wet season, it's still SO HOT, wet season started already but it's HOOOOT :duckflower:
yuck I hate hot weather I’m barely surviving these months I mean even though we get snow we also get 45-50C weather in the summer not any better tbh THE WORLD IS CHANGING THE END IS NEAR
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,184
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
The way I keep imagine you as haechan because of these gifs :ummm:
1686363857101.gif
who knows what lies beyond our computer/phone screens, u never kno who yer talking to 👀👀
1686363910025.gif
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
yuck I hate hot weather I’m barely surviving these months I mean even though we get snow we also get 45-50C weather in the summer not any better tbh THE WORLD IS CHANGING THE END IS NEAR
OMFG WHAT THE... 45-50 DEGREES CELCIUS?!?? :taeminstare: I think the hottest temperature I've experience was like 30 C and the coldest was 8 C (but not here in my country, in Japan cause I can't remember the coldest I've experienced here LOL)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: K1NG
Joined
17 May 2023
Messages
259
Reactions Received
428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,681
1686363857101.gif
who knows what lies beyond our computer/phone screens, u never kno who yer talking to 👀👀
1686363910025.gif
Shhh don’t :winks:
OMFG WHAT THE... 45-50 DEGREES CELCIUS?!?? :taeminstare: I think the hottest temperature I've experience was like 30 C and the coldest was 8 C (but not here in my country, in Japan cause I can't remember the coldest I've experienced here LOL)
30 HOW FUCKING LUCKY :pepe_punch: when it’s 8 I wear a jacket nothing else it gets to minus in the winter we freeze
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie and owo

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
1686363857101.gif
who knows what lies beyond our computer/phone screens, u never kno who yer talking to 👀👀
1686363910025.gif
OMG HAECHAN OOPPPARRRR!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?! HAECHAN OPPAR SARANGAHE?!?!?!?!?!?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie and owo

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
THEN DO IT!!! EVEN IF THE RAINS OUT DO IT!!!
I LIVE IN LIKE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO A SUBDIVISION SO NO CAN DO OOF:taeminbread:
AHH CAN'T WAIT WHEN WE HAVE OUR OWN HOUSE :duckflower: (not really complaining though since we have a place to live and it costs money too, we already have a land but it might still be a few years until we live there and plus it we just had an extension here and it's comfortable so yeah haha :sanapray:)
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread