Official Post Your Random Thoughts (114 Viewers)

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I got offended by a tweet, but I really need to let that go. I can still love the dreamies if I love all the other units. Because Dreamies are apart of NCT plus Mark and HArchan are everywhere too! ; n :

Come on I stan Jaemin. Let's be real.

Idk why it hurt me? LMfao. Anyway..*coughs*
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Daft Punk's Alive 2007 live consert album will always be what I go back to when I jsut need to sit and listen to the whole album...likee...

Put it on no Suffle...let it flow...it's amazing! It was on youtube and I stumbledupon it then or probably later and I always jammed out to the mixes they made. It's so amazing!
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I've tried purchasing the same item using the same card and still experienced the same issue of the payment process never going through.
I wonder if I have to get a new card now.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,179
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
Soda no beuno for my condition right now....But what about...mint ice cream? LOL

Nah...mint hurt me...; n ;

But mmm I want something sweeeet. weeeh...
Oh wait...OATMEAL~! I GOT SWEET-ish OATMEAL.

Fruit x creme or Dinosaurrr~! LOL
cold stuff does help throats js
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread