Official Post Your Random Thoughts (450 Viewers)

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Hope your ear won't stop bothering you soon:maheart:

I hope you won't be too tired if you go to work then:pandalove:
riiight?? I may need to nap a bit. ; u ;
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,269
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,296
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
:itsokay:

thank you again :izhug: and also!! I just had ice cream so my mood instantly became better :kokorohappy: (yes I ate ice cream even though it's raining:scree:)

:felixdance:
ice cream is for anytime this is valid :hcnod:

1686836884320.gif
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,269
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,296
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I wonder if they'll make their posts public if someone confesses to someone :pepechillin:
ok crazy thought
what if someone confesses to this account and they use their real acc to message this acc
and their crush is actually the one who's handling the acc

PLOT TWIST :koyagasp: only a what if question thoo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread