- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,063
- Reactions Received
- 52,511
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,093
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
YESSSSYUMMMMMM I LOVE FISH!!!!
I had what I always have, nutella on toast!!!
We'll have it together whenever we meet up!!!YESSSS
Bro you don't know how jealous I am of you right now, I want nutella on toast tooooo![]()
ooooh I'm looking forward to it thenWe'll have it together whenever we meet up!!!
Pretty good!! Did some society work!! Hbu???ooooh I'm looking forward to it then
anyways how are you today!!!
Woo Great job!!!!Pretty good!! Did some society work!! Hbu???
YOU'RE RESTING RIGHT?!?!?!??!?! LIKE YOU'RE TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF?!?!? PLEASE TAKE CARE MWAHWoo Great job!!!!
still have a runny nose, my eyes still waterybut other than that, I'm doing good ~
didn't have any naps today though![]()
I AM DON'T WORRY, THANK YOU FOR THE CONCERN MWAH TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF TOOYOU'RE RESTING RIGHT?!?!?!??!?! LIKE YOU'RE TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF?!?!? PLEASE TAKE CARE MWAH
AM TAKING CARE OF <<3I AM DON'T WORRY, THANK YOU FOR THE CONCERN MWAH TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF TOO![]()
know nothing about it but I pick waterI'm starting another pokemon platinum playthrough guys fire grass or water?
Honestly, I love pippulp but I pick them everytime, I'll think about them again though!!know nothing about it but I pick water![]()
let's act like I know what we are talking about right nowHonestly, I love pippulp but I pick them everytime, I'll think about them again though!!
YOU DO THOUGH!!! WATER STARTERS ARE USUALLY SUPERIOR SO YOU'RE RIGHT!!!let's act like I know what we are talking about right now
okie!!![]()
MWHAHAHA I THOUGHT SOYOU DO THOUGH!!! WATER STARTERS ARE USUALLY SUPERIOR SO YOU'RE RIGHT!!!