- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 54,809
- Reactions Received
- 17,160
- Location
- neptune
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,037
- Fandom
- moons
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Wreck
I CANT STOP L;IOSTENING HES SO GOODok its bed time i just heard the inkigayo teaser for broken melodies & haechan singing the " and i hate singing" part and i m actually crying like fr this time there is no helping me gn
LIKE DAMN!?!?!
hello.. my childGOOD MORNING AAA
I have the same problemI wish I knew how to braid my hair...ahaha
me tooI wish I had more confidence talking to people irl.
I started backreading our family gc too and my cousin played electric guitar omg she's so cool ??!?I started backreading our school gc and the conversations are so.. um.. so..![]()
so weird.. I think that's the termI started backreading our school gc and the conversations are so.. um.. so..![]()