- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I played with him for a short time, was fun!my little cous is so cute![]()
My little brother gave me chocolate yesterday he is 3 and very cute.I played with him for a short time, was fun!
Awww how cute!My little brother gave me chocolate yesterday he is 3 and very cute.
They are fast when they are little..Awww how cute!
I always wished to have a brother, I only have one younger sister!
Oh also my cousin is 5 years old, boy is he energetic!![]()
very true! they run around and still have so much energyThey are fast when they are little..
Especially mia she too quick for me lol
my little sister she is 9. so old she is and cute <3very true! they run around and still have so much energy
ooh who's Mia?
how many siblings do you have? I only have one younger sister and she's 11my little sister she is 9. so old she is and cute <3
My twin brohow many siblings do you have? I only have one younger sister and she's 11
aww cute!
what's it like having 3 siblings?My twin bro
and the other boy and girl from fathers second marriage.
Its fun and interesting.what's it like having 3 siblings?![]()
is it not noisy or anything when you're all together especially your younger siblings? LOLIts fun and interesting.
Harry is really loud. Mia not so much.is it not noisy or anything when you're all together especially your younger siblings? LOL
I thought so lol since Harry is youngerHarry is really loud. Mia not so much.