Official Post Your Random Thoughts (826 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
MOOOORNINGGG DID YOU SLEEP WELL :pinksunoo:
ITS COMPLICATED I THINK I ONLY GOT FOUR HOURS BUT I AM OKAY FOR NOW :joyslay: i woke up fast bc a combination of internal clock and other issues:joyslay::joyslay::joyslay:
BUT WE BALLLLLLL

HOW WAS YOUR DAY, LEGEND?!1?1!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
ITS COMPLICATED I THINK I ONLY GOT FOUR HOURS BUT I AM OKAY FOR NOW :joyslay: i woke up fast bc a combination of internal clock and other issues:joyslay::joyslay::joyslay:
BUT WE BALLLLLLL

HOW WAS YOUR DAY, LEGEND?!1?1!
HOPE YOU WON'T BE TOO TIRED FOR THE REST OF THE DAY :joyslay::joyslay::joyslay:

Great! I had a long nap and some good snack and I'm now preparing my clothes for tomorrow (church) and I'll probably sleep soon since it's already 9pm
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
renjun is so cute 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
HOPE YOU WON'T BE TOO TIRED FOR THE REST OF THE DAY :joyslay::joyslay::joyslay:

Great! I had a long nap and some good snack and I'm now preparing my clothes for tomorrow (church) and I'll probably sleep soon since it's already 9pm
HOPEFULLY!!! i want to be creative today so hoping i dont spend too much energy :letitfry: i should be fine.... yes.... 😏

NAP AND SNACKS LETS GEAUUUUUUX!!!1!1!!! sounds like a blessed day :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
ive been so abnormally upbeat for the past few months
i still have my major down moments every blue moon but ive been so... OKAY.... for so long. it's ridiculous that that scares me lmao.

i just dont feel as DOOMSDAY as often as i did last year and the beginning of the year


7dream concert changed my life probably idk πŸ§β€β™‚πŸ§β€β™‚πŸ§β€β™‚πŸ§β€β™‚
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
im literally looking at nothing on this site except my pfp
i type, looking at my pfp
i dont look at any of urs threads or posts
only looking at my pfp

i see nothing
but
HIM
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
of course
every time i think its been TOO silently around here my neighbors get loud the very next day
its been weeks of silence!!!
GONE
why is it always in the MORNING out of all times
 

SugarPoppinBSI

Β·Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™οΌŠ*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*ΛšπŸΉπŸ“πŸ‡Λš*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚*·̩̩Μ₯Ν™
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
god morning. GOing to work.

*whips and nae naes*
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
πŸ‡°πŸ‡·-πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PWMB
I don't regret buying 2 wrestling games!!!
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I have no thoughts :pepechill:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread