- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 3,280
- Reactions Received
- 2,463
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12,321
- Fandom
- Too many
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- Any
AS YOU SHOULD !!! FLY SUPREMACYYYYYYES ?!??!?!?!?![]()
it's always like thatgood!!! everytime i see ily:1 i think of youchan LOL, the impacti am so regretful that its taken me this long.................
yaaaaaaaa they just released a mini a couple days agoit's always like thatyeah I felt the same when I listened
but I did that in like last year or early 2023 maybe ? so I haven't listened to their new ones (if there are new ones)
I'm the slowest at listening to new music aaaaayaaaaaaaa they just released a mini a couple days agothey r promoting rn, its what prompted me to listen to them bc on music bank one of the girls was hopping behind the mcs at the end and she was just to cute LOL
girl naaa im way worse nowadays i used to listen to everything now i listen to.............................. only 5 groups max everything else isI'm the slowest at listening to new music aaaaa
the interviews are always so cute or funny
I used to always watch mubank in our tv and when I see a moment from an interview of a group I stan now that I didn't stan at those times, I'm like
wait that group was enha? that was cravity !?!![]()
I don't even listen to anything nowgirl naaa im way worse nowadays i used to listen to everything now i listen to.............................. only 5 groups max everything else isdsfjkhsdkfjh lmaooo
LOL i feel ya omggg, i barely get to watch music shows bc they're way early in the morning for metypically 3am-4am... i only ever get up super early for them if cravity is promoting and they have a chance of winning i gotta see it live LOL. but tonight imma try to stay up for dreams music core performance for live voting... which would be at 3am for me ... even later bc they'd be performing amongst the last groups
![]()
the only reason why i listen to anything rn is at work, bc i refuse to listen to the music they have on at work so i just listen to my own music to keep myself at bay LOLI don't even listen to anything nowoh wait but I did listen to newjeans' songs and seven and istj days ago but that was it lmao jdfhbgffd
mubank is 4pm for me so that would be 3am for you omgI don't get to watch other music shows because I always forget what time they are airing except for mubank because I used to always watch them in our tv (kbs world channel) cause I know what time it is even though I watch it online (but I don't want them now lolol)
I even once did something.. for funsies lol...... so I watched mubank in my laptop and I turned on our tv in our other house (we have two houses and it's really close to each other). anyway I watched what it was showing in my laptop and then I ran to also look what it was showing in our tv liek I wanted to see if they are the same but NO LOL THEY ARE NOT THE SAME, I think the youtube one is earlier than the one in the tv
ok she will also be a gardener btwcosplayer (future idol) e-girl make the bread in this household rn