Official Post Your Random Thoughts (482 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Took me wayyyy too long to create a cover.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel like my life is good
been better than all the trauma episodes I had.
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
boogie woogie is so powerful!! AND THATS SO CUTE FOR LATE NIGHT OMG 😭 ITS PERFECTTTT !!

YES!! i love my grandma lmao sdkjfdskj. she dgaf about kpop or anything but i show her my photobooks for funsies and she enjoys them LMAO. mostly their hair!?!?!?!?!?!

pffft, its only 2am
its getting closer to the end too, or later midway ig. its fine :hcnod: ANYTHING FOR DREAM!!
it is!! my classmates must've thought I was crazy lol but who cares (there were only a few of them so ig it's fine lol) :rosesmug:

the things we do for funsies :hcnod:my grandma sometimes gets to watch kpop mvs because me and my sis keeps watching it in our tv but I don't know if she like it or nah :lisalaugh:

you're a very dedicated fan :hcnod:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Why do I do what I do.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A conversation is what I crave
delirious is what I am
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
it is!! my classmates must've thought I was crazy lol but who cares (there were only a few of them so ig it's fine lol) :rosesmug:

the things we do for funsies :hcnod:my grandma sometimes gets to watch kpop mvs because me and my sis keeps watching it in our tv but I don't know if she like it or nah :lisalaugh:

you're a very dedicated fan :hcnod:
its fine bc its fun :hcnod: :hcnod: :hcnod: :hcnod:

exactly lmaooo, thats cute 😭

ALWAYS !! LMAOJDSKJ also THEY WON!! SO WOOO!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
its fine bc its fun :hcnod: :hcnod: :hcnod: :hcnod:

exactly lmaooo, thats cute 😭

ALWAYS !! LMAOJDSKJ also THEY WON!! SO WOOO!!
late night vibes or should I say early morning vibes :hcnod::hcnod::hcnod::hcnod:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOO
who was 2nd though ? 👀
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Gotta go lights out soon.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
late night vibes or should I say early morning vibes :hcnod::hcnod::hcnod::hcnod:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOO
who was 2nd though ? 👀
REAL ! lmaoflkdfkl

2nd was newjeans and 3rd was jungkook 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 when i tell u voting has been like fighting front lines in the war.... i mean it.... LMAO...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
bad boys!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread