- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 55,288
- Reactions Received
- 17,192
- Location
- neptune
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 337
- Fandom
- moons
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Wreck
real and trueYour badges are yummy lol
real and trueYour badges are yummy lol
what do they look like ? (if you mind)I just came back from the plaza with new pjs <3
Nice I hope it goes well for youreal and trueim about 5-7k post away from finishing my pattern than im going for on my profile (even tho its a mess rn but i will put it back one day 💀)![]()
Like leave us alone please 😸Why is she lowkey obsessed![]()
thank youNice I hope it goes well for you
I should be as well. But I don't know what my mission is lolthank youi am on a mission........
sometimes that all alone is a mission within itselfI should be as well. But I don't know what my mission is lol
Yessss ofc! Pokemon gotta wear them all lmaopokemon 😻😻😻😻
I remember the first melanie song I heard was soap cause someone performed it for a talent show at school
Was it good thoI remember the first melanie song I heard was soap cause someone performed it for a talent show at school![]()
uhm...no they basically walked around and did cartwheels and stuffWas it good tho![]()
CARTWHEELSuhm...no they basically walked around and did cartwheels and stuff
they didn't sing it btw if that's what you were thinking![]()