- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,082
- Reactions Received
- 52,516
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,191
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
one girl's trash is another girl's treasure - when I was watching it in reruns, every single episode had me laughing until I peed myself.the office is trash ngl
we def have different humor but thats ok guys every1s diffone girl's trash is another girl's treasure - when I was watching it in reruns, every single episode had me laughing until I peed myself.
Great to hear!man, I'm on FIRE tonight! Maybe I should have five-hour sleeps more often? /j
ur a furry, it's only right 🤷🏽♀️omg do not bark at me
We’d rather you don’t use the tag for things that aren’t immediately needed, just to make sure their notifications can remain clear from things that aren’t needed necessarily@Cards Team if you see this, take it as a hint, I'm about to go request my cards lol /j long shot ik...
Pretty standard for me.man, I'm on FIRE tonight! Maybe I should have five-hour sleeps more often? /j