Official Post Your Random Thoughts (541 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
How many times.. can one be undone.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I saw the track list of Jihyo's album again through my music service app and was reminded that she's given almost a full album!
She just needed 3 more to be a full album. I know 7 is usually considered an EP.

Anyway, I'm so happy for her and so grateful to JYPE for this treatment!!
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I cannot wait for Jihyo's album!!!!!! I've said this before. :haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
 

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
THIS MF DID NOT JUST SAY NICK WILDE AND FOXY ARE HOT :jiuconfused2::blocked:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread