- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
50-60 years is crazyhe died in 2011
i wonder how many years of marrige that is
50-60 years is crazyhe died in 2011
i wonder how many years of marrige that is
but if I do, I have to buy supplies, but I'm gonna bc I dont know how to make coffeeI get to make coffee in English
coffee water creamerbut if I do, I have to buy supplies, but I'm gonna bc I dont know how to make coffee
I'll trycoffee water creamer
thats all u need, and a cup
get coffee makeryes 😭
what is coffee groundsget coffee maker
put cup under the coffee dispenser
put coffee grounds in the filter
put water in the filter with the coffee
make coffee