Official Post Your Random Thoughts (812 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I need to get my cards up but I can never think of thread ideas
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I don't know why some members create 'Please vote on New Aesthetics' threads when all of them will use the new ones anyway since they've already determined it was time to do so, hence, nullifying public's opinion.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I don't know why some members create 'Please vote on New Aesthetics' threads when all of them will use the new ones anyway since they've already determined it was time to do so, hence, nullifying public's opinion.
sometimes people want a second opinion. advice. its nice to hear what other people think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread