- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
WKJIERUFDIUEOWR2239458@@#JDSHFTR856905EW4-E59R86REWEDKFJGHHELLO?!????!!!@![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
yo this is too sweet, I cannotHAHAHA i never joke when it comes to precious jungwonie 🥺🥺🥺lmaooo. but fr 🥺 im so happy to see you agaiiinnn
have a good sleeeep !!!![]()
tiring will day will do that i you i think >_< but aaaah. its wild...yo this is too sweet, I cannotyayyyyyyy I'm glad, I'm happy to see you again too
I did!!I woke up at 4am. I've been having trouble sleeping at night (probs cause of messed up sleeping schedule lol), but I got to sleep way earlier last night (it usually takes me 1-3 hours to sleep so I sometimes get to sleep at 12am >.> but yesterday, I passed out immediately lmao
maybe because I had a tiring day at school and didn't got to sleep in the afternoon lol)
wbuuuu, how was your day???
yes, but I'm just so glad I got to sleep early last nighttiring will day will do that i you i think >_< but aaaah. its wild...
im still having sleeping problems too in fact i just woke up.jcjdjdj i was do tired at work but a had like 6 hours of sleep last night but it feels like the MORE sleep inget the more tired i am at work? i was so slow today 😭😭 either way im passing out after work lol.
glad you got to sleep early, hope you can get better sleep !!yes, but I'm just so glad I got to sleep early last night
there's just something about our body that we just don't seem to understandI only had 6 hours of sleep last night too
![]()
you changed it !!better watch yo girl cuz bitch im yung bruhh
i needa hispter gir hotta then the summaaa