- Joined
- 11 October 2022
- Messages
- 16,508
- Reactions Received
- 12,133
- Location
- Luna's heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 51,997
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
I'M CURRENTLY SUMMONING MY CREATIVE JUICES WEEEEEEEEEah this is kinda hard, the platforms I mean
I'm not so creative when it comes to ideas for eventsI'M CURRENTLY SUMMONING MY CREATIVE JUICES WEEEEEEEEE
i actually wouldnt know im just judging by the choreokangaroo cute tho ugh
ooooh surprisingly, I actually got a lot of ideasI'm not so creative when it comes to ideas for events
why did they include this one![]()
goodnight everyone
![]()
this might be hard, but let's try it out shall wewe have "anti-bullying" too
I'ma need to do my research so I can get an idea of what I should write![]()
anti-bullying doesnt do anything tho people still bullywe have "anti-bullying" too
I'ma need to do my research so I can get an idea of what I should write![]()